Saturday, December 3, 2022

Wintery Chalkboard Fun

 4 challenges inspired today's card...

Global Design Project // #GDP371 ...A theme challenge!!  WINTER!!  Snowflakes say winter like non other!!  This is for a friend who has a winter birthday!

Try Stampin On Tuesday // #TSOT584 ...A sketch challenge!!  With an optional twist of paper piecing.  I used both and paper pieced my cupcake.

Fusion // 11.24.22 ...A fusion challenge!!  Use the photo or the sketch or fuse them together and use both.  This time I just used the photo.  A wintry birthday chalkboard display.  I am sad to hear that this is the last challenge for FUSION.  I have played along with this challenge for a very long time (actually since the begin) and I will miss it!!

INKspirational Challenge // #279 ...A technique challenge!!  Paper piecing is the technique being highlighted for this challenge.  I paper pieced my large cupcake.



Verse of the Day: (courtesy of YouVersion)



4 comments:

  1. What a sweet card with the embossed background. Thanks for sharing with us at TSOT :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun elements and combo of challenges! Thank you for joining us at INk~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fun card! love the chalky look! Glad you joined us at Fusion!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card, love the chalk effect you created. Thanks for joining us for the last The Fusion Card Challenge. Claire DT

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails