Wednesday, February 1, 2023

Just Us Girls #664 // Jingle Belles #2303 // CAS Colours & Sketches #503


   1 challenge inspired card #1...

Just Us Girls // #JUG664 ...A CAS challenge with a birthday theme. Birthday cards are fun to make and always needed!!  For today's CAS card I kept lots of white space by limiting my stamping to the bottom corner and no layers except for the sentiment.  I did dress it up just a little with a bit of ultra fine glitter.  I love this technique of sponging around your masked image...great way to add dimension without using layers.  I am not sure what it is called but I have seen it done on several cards out there in blog land and love the look of it.



Card #2 inspired by 2 challenges...

Jingle Belles // #JB2303 ...A Christmas challenge with a twist!!  The twist for this challenge is to use stickers.  I used 10 "Merry Christmas" sentiments for this twist.

#JB2303  Stuck on You!


CAS Colours & Sketches ...A double challenge!!  Since this is a fifth week we have been given both a sketch and a color combo.  The color combo for this challenge are three retired colors from Stampin Up...lucky me, I had all three!!  Rose Red, Barely Banana, and Pretty in Pink.


Verse of the Day: (courtesy of YouVersion)



8 comments:

  1. Deb...I always love a good cupcake!! Yours is adorable. Thanks so much for joining and sharing at Just Us Girls this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Use of stickers for the repeating sentiment was clever - I'm sure it made lining them up so much easier! Thanks for sharing with us over at CAS Colours & Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a great way to use those little sentiment stickers ... so glad you **STUCK** with us at Jingle Belles.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that your sentiments create a curve--looks like they're framing the poinsettia! Beautiful! thanks for sharing with us at CC&S!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a clever way to use those sentiment stickers! Bravo!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are lovely Deb! I love your take on our double challenge, that's a great Christmas card, and I love how you start preparing early for next Christmas!! Thanks so much for playing along with us at CC&S!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The shiny foil sentiment stickers add elegance to the pretty poinsettia! Thank you for joining in the CC&S double challenge this week. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oooooho how I love this fun and festive CAS card, and such a brilliant way to use the sentiment stickers! So pleased you could join our sticker-centric fun at Jingle Belles!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails