Wednesday, May 31, 2023

Blue Skies & Balmy Palm Trees

 


3 challenges inspired today's card...

TicTacToe Challenge // #tttc210 ...A game board challenge!!  My winning three in a row on this game board: trees, CAS, ombre.  My palm trees are from Stampin Up's Timeless Tropical bundle.

Just Us Girls // #JUG681 ...A CAS challenge that includes a silhouette.  I think this palm tree die makes a great silhouette and looks great against stenciled sun rays!!

Colorful Options // May 2023 ...A color challenge!!  BLUE!!  I used Stampin Up's Night of Navy for my BLUE!!  Night of Navy ribbon, card stock, and ink!!  




Verse of the Day: (courtesy of YouVersion)



2 comments:

  1. They do make a great silhouette! Terrific CAS card, Deb. Thanks for joining us at Just Us Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty silhouette scene, DJ! I love the sun rays and the fact that you used navy instead of black. I will have to give that a try some time. Thanks for playing at Just Us Girls and thanks for inspiring me!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails