Wednesday, January 17, 2024

Chinese New Year

 


4 challenges inspired today's card...

Festive Friday Challenges // #FF0150 ...An inspo list challenge!!  From the inspo list celebrating Chinese New Year, pick 3 of the elements to be included in your card.  My three from the 10 elements given: red, gold, lanterns.

Global Design Project // #GDP428 ...A CASE challenge!!  For this current challenge we are CASEing Cindy Timmers.  She is a very talented member of their design team and she is from Belguim.  My inspiration from her card...the trio of circles, the enamel embellishments, and the sentiment layered over the circles.

The Paper Players // #PP672 ...A color challenge!!  White, Black, and a splash of color.  I picked red as my "splash of color".   I also included gold...I hope that is okay!!

INKspirational Challenge // #IC307 ...A technique challenge!!  Use stencils...more than one!!  I used one for my background (which I embossed with gold embossing powder) and a second one for my circles (stenciled with red ink only)...two very different stencils that work together perfectly.




Verse of the Day: (courtesy of YouVersion)



4 comments:

  1. Love the gold embossed stripes on the background, and the stenciling with the red, great contrast! Fabulous card, thanks for sharing with us at Festive Friday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great use of stencils. I especially love the gold stripes! Thank you for joining us Inkspirational!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely stencilling Deb and the red adds a great pop of colour amongst the black, white and gold. Thanks for sharing with us over at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun card, Deb! Love the pop of red and the gold detail. What a fun take on the challenge. Thanks so much for joining us this week over at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails