Wednesday, January 24, 2024

You'll Always Be The One


 4 challenges inspired today's card...

Festive Friday Challenges // #FF0151 ...An inspo list challenge!!  From the inspo list honoring Valentine's Day, choose three out of the ten elements to use on your card.  My three from the list: red, hearts, and love sentiment.

Inspire.Create.Challenge // #ICC159 ...A theme challenge!!  The theme for this challenge...Sale-A-Bration!!  Use something from Stampin Up's new Sale-A-Bration catalog.  I picked the Bee My Valentine bundle to use on my card.

TicTacToe Challenges // #tttc239 ...A game board challenge!!  My winning three in a row on this current tic-tac-toe board: heart, red, and punch.  Perfect winning combination for creating this cute Valentine's Day card.

Sketch~N~Scrap Challenges // #SNS257 ...A sketch challenge!!  Ever card has some sort of sketch and I love it when I am given one that perfectly showcases a stamp set I am wanting to use.  This sketch did just that for showcasing my new stamp set.




Since I used a brand new stamp set and punch, I am also entering this in the...
I used to be a Stampin Up demonstrator (for over 20 years) but gave up my demonstratorship when I moved and just couldn't get a cliental in my new location.  Sale-A-Bration was my favorite time of year then and still is now that I am a customer!!  I loved opening my boxed of new SCHTUFF!!

Verse of the Day: (courtesy of YouVersion)







9 comments:

  1. What a sweet card! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap. Surama

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable! I love that bright bee! Thanks for joining the sketch challenge at Sketch n Scrap. Dorlene DT SNS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card Deb. I love the bold lines and colors. So glad you joined us at Inspire.Create.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your bee is adorable!! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable card and super-cute bee! The colour combo is wonderful! Thanks so much for joining us at Tic-Tac-Toe.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the layout--those bold colors behind the black panel!! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. How cute is this???!!! I love that bee and the fun sentiment! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely adorable DJ! Thanks for joining us at Festive Friday Challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous layout, and I love how you added the black layer with that great sentiment. I also love the use of red and yellow. Such a great card. So glad you joined us at Festive Friday this week
    Jaydee

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails