Today begins a new challenge at...
Sunday Stamps // #SSC394 ...A sketch challenge!! I was the one that created the sketch for this current challenge. It is a simple sketch that has lots of possibilities. I decided to use a bee theme with my circle being a hive and my oval being a bee.
Now it is your turn...what vibe or feeling do you get when you see it?? Will it be bees like Amy and I, or halloween, or florals, or BBQ?? The possibilities are endless!! Hop on over to our blog for all the details on this new sketch challenge.
3 other challenges inspired today's card...
Colorful Options // SEPT2026 ...A monthly color challenge!! RUSTY BROWN is the color for the month of September!! I used Stampin Up's Soft Suede and Creamy Carmel of my combinations of browns.
Can You Handle The Pressure // 22AUG2026 ...An embossing challenge with an optional twist!! The optional twist for this current challenge is BEES!! I used Stampin Up's Honey Bee bundle on today's card...both the stamps and the dies. And for my embossed background I used their honeycomb folder.
Just Us Girls // #JUG839 ...A die cut challenge!! I love Stampin Up bundles that have dies to match their stamps...it makes for easy card making.
Verse of the Day: (courtesy of YouVersion)

No comments:
Post a Comment