Friday, October 9, 2026

Fall Reflections

 


5 challenge inspired today's card...

Cut It Up // #366 ...A "die cut" challenge with an optional twist!! The optional twist for this current challenge is USE TWO OR MORE DIES.  I used a guitar reflection die from InLove Arts and a die of birds from Stampin Up.

Make My Monday // #MMM288 ...A theme challenge!!  The theme for this current challenge is AUTUMN/FALL. I created a cluster of trees with changing leaves.  The one thing I miss about living in Virginia...here in Florida we don't see much of that.

Hand Stamped Sentiments // #HSS ...A "visual prompt" challenge!!  My inspiration from the collage of photos: the leaves, the colors, and the autumn vibes!!

The Paper Players // #PP806 ...A theme challenge!! The theme for this current challenge is NATURE'S LANDSCAPES.  I created a waterside reflection on today's card.

A Cut Above // OCT2026 ...A monthly die cut challenge.  I used two different dies from two different companies...Stampin Up and InLove Arts.




Verse of the Day: (courtesy of YouVersion)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails