Monday, October 5, 2026

A "Take Two" From Yesterday


5 challenges inspired today's card...

A "take two" from yesterday!!  I had so much fun with yesterday's set of challenges that I used them all again to make today's card.  It is amazing how different a card can look when you use all the same colors, the same sketch, and follow the same 5 challenges.  

Sunday Stamps // #SSC396 ...A "color palette" challenge!!  From our "Autumn Whispers" color palette of 5 colors choose 3 of them to use on your card.  I used Stampin Up's Garden Green, Crushed Curry, Pumpkin Pie, and Early Espresso. 

Freshly Made Sketches // #FMS756 ...A sketch challenge!!  This sketch worked perfectly for showcasing our "Autumn Whispers" color palette, and pulling together these 5 challenges 2 days in a row.

Little Red Wagon // #LRW878 ...A theme challenge!!  The theme for this current challenge is AUTUMN COLOURS!!  Since our color palette is made up of 5 autumn colors this challenge paired up perfectly with our new color challenge over at Sunday Stamps.

Allsorts Challenge // #AC859 ...A theme challenge!!  ANYTHING AUTUMN is the theme for this current challenge and Sunflowers fit this challenge perfectly.  On today's card, I used inks from Stampin Up & the sunflower pieces from their Painted Harvest stamp set, and a sentiment & matching die from Papertrey Ink.

Hand Stamped Sentiments // HSS498 ...A "mood board" challenge!!  This "grateful.thankful.blessed" mood board is full of all things autumn, and my inspiration from it is the colors and the flowers.  I love the autumn vibes this mood board give off.



Verse of the Day: (courtesy of YouVersion)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails