Tuesday, August 31, 2010

2sketch4you


Today I made my card using the sketch from over at 2sketch4you....this week's sketch was by Kazan. Simple and yet of so eye catching!! I love the way my card turned out. I used the same dp to paper piece the wheel barrow and I paper pieced the birdie as well (all though it does not show up very good in the photo) using one layer for his body and another for this tiny wing (cutting that out was a bear!!) Loving that Apricot Appeal teamed up with the Choc. Chip....they make a nice pair!! I also added alittle brad to the wheel....just a little something extra!! My flowers were colored in using Stampin Up markers. The stamp set that I used for this card is a retired set from Stampin Up.....called Love You Bunches. Thanks for stopping by and having a look!! Blessing to each one of you!!

5 comments:

  1. Cute wheelbarrow stamp. Love the brad in the wheel!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute card! Just love that stamp, Deb!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hiya Deb :)
    I love the simplicity of the card together with the bolder orange!
    Thanks for playing along with us this week
    :) Kazan

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails