Monday, August 23, 2010

Mojo Monday Sketch and The Color Throwdown Challenge


Here is my card for this week's Mojo Monday sketch and Color Throwdown color combo. I loved them both!! The four squares that were called from in the sketch reminded me of a window so I ran with that idea....did some sponging with the blue and green and then finished it off with alittle Crumb Cake (what I used for Kraft on this card) Both stamps are from VERVE all the other products used here are from Stamping Up!! Let me know what you think about my card!!


5 comments:

  1. Great idea with the window. Lovely card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fantastic card! *LOVE* how you used the Mojo sketch for the scene - really fantastic! Love the colours too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH WOW I lOVE the window design and fabulous embossing...such a pretty card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the idea of sectioning one image into 4 parts to imitate a window! Creative!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I love your window effect with the shole scen behind it I love it!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails