Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Mojo Monday Sketch Challenge #154



I need 4 birthday cards this month for friends in my small group and decided to make each of them Monogram cards. This sketch from Julee over at the Mojo Monday sketch challenge worked perfect for the first one.....I still need to make a "L", "D", and "A" card.....not sure if I will use the sketch on all of them but I do really like how this one turned out. I used Dusty Durango and Kiwi Kiss...the crochet flower was orginally white and I colored it a bit with my Dusty Durango marker. Thanks for stopping by......come play along with the Mojo sketch challenge.

4 comments:

  1. This is such an adorable little card! Love the ribbon tied to the letter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I love the awesome fall colors you used for this card. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally adorable! Great use of the mojo sketch and monogram! Love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pefect! The monogram is a fun idea and your colors and embellishments are so pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails