Monday, February 18, 2019

Colorful Paradise

Today I am playing along with the Fusion Challenge.  I used both the sketch and the inspirational photo as inspiration for my card...I pulled the colors from the photo not the theme!  

Blue background//Marina Mist water...
Brown Tea//Early Espresso cottage and palms...
Pink roses//Flirty Flamingo sky line...
Orange teacakes//Peekaboo Peach setting sun...
Green leaves//Wild Wasabi foliage.   

3 Gifts Challenge: (using Ann Voskamp's 1000 gifts daily prompts) 3 gifts in shadows...Yours and Mine as we walk hand in hand//his 5 o'clock shadow...not a fan of a beard but I do love a bit of scruff that shows it self at the end of the day//evening shadows as the sun is setting...my favorite part of the day!!

1 comment:

  1. Such a beautiful take on the sketch! With all of the cold weather we're having, Paradise sounds really good to me right now :)
    Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at Fusion!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails