Thursday, February 14, 2019

Surf's Up...CASology #331

WAVE...is the cue card from the CASology challenge this week.  I right away thought of this Verve stamp set...Verve Stamps may no longer be in business but I do love to ink them up from time to time.  Today's card is super simple...Just some plain ole stamping,  masking, and coloring.  I realized while coloring with my Stampin Up markers this morning that it is time to replace them.  I have had my box of markers for over 15 years and some of the colors are original to that purchase!! The Stampin and Write markers from Stampin Up are amazing!!  

3 Gifts Challenge: (using Ann Voskamp's 1000 gifts daily prompts) 3 ways you feel the love of God...through nature//His creation continually sings His praises...through His people//we all need to surround ourselves with a tribe that can be His hands and feet...through His Word//read His promises to you today!!

1 comment:

  1. Fun card! Love the way you colored the waves! Thanks for joining us at CASology!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails