Sunday, February 3, 2019

Seashell Dies...Get Well Wishes

Here is my take on the color challenge from the Color Throwdown blog, and the sketch from the Freshly Made Sketches blog.  I like putting color challenges and sketch challenges together...they often pair up nicely.  

Materials used:  Shell dies...So Saffron, Chocolate Chip, and More Mustard card stock...Chocolate Chip and Coastal Cabana ink...Costal Cabana ribbon...Get Well Soon die...splatter stamp from Stampin Up

Gifts Challenge: (using Ann Voskamp's 1000 gifts daily prompts) 3 gifts found in writing (this prompt is so close to yesterdays...I had to look back because I thought maybe I did the wrong day yesterday)  memories written in journals // promises written in God's Word // Signatures on the dotted line for our house

3 comments:

  1. I love your collage of seashells and the bit of ribbon is such a fun touch. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting use of the colors and sketch! I never would have thought of shells but, I like it! So happy you joined us at CTD,

    ReplyDelete
  3. Deb, this is such a fun and creative take on the throwdown colors! So glad to see you in the gallery!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails