Friday, October 11, 2019

Mojo Monday #524 & Seaside Notions



Mojo Monday's sketch this week was the inspiration for today's card.  I also decided to play with my new stamps from Stampin Up...Seaside Notions!!  I got these before Jordan's wedding but just have not had the time to play with them yet.  This sketch seemed like the perfect 
opportunity!!

You might see a lot of this twine over the next few days...we had a tone of it left over from the wedding decorations.  Even thought they were cut and tided pieces, I couldn't just throw them away!!  So....be on the look out!!

Gifts Challenge: (using Ann Voskamp's 1000 gifts daily prompts) 3 gifts of change:  Empty nest...not all bad!!  The landscape...Hurricane Michael forever changed ours!! My attitude...getting rid of stinkin' thinkin'!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails