Sunday, February 9, 2020

Global Design Project # 226

Wow!! That "snow" moon last night...amazing!! We drove home from my mother-in-laws last night, 3 hour drive, and got to enjoy the beauty the whole ride!! Again this morning I am enjoying it's beauty as I watch it begin its decent out our picture window!!  I would share a photo with you but no photo would do it justice...you are gonna have to trust me!!  

Back to my card for today....it was inspired by the sketch from the Global Design Project team.  I used Stampin Up's Honey Bee bundle and matching designer papers that I got free from Sale-A-Bration!!  It ended up being kinda busy but that is kinda how bees are...so it's perfect for this set!!

#bethegift challenge: Where do you feel broken? Tell one safe person how you REALLY are...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails