Saturday, February 1, 2020

Snowflakes & Crystals make for a Winter Wonderland!!

So that I can make several deadlines, I am posting 3 cards today.....




Card #1 for Handstamped Sentiments challenge #331 to create a magical wintery card.  I used Stampin Up's Beautiful Blizzard stamp set...I think the little swirls give such a magical feel!!




Card #2 for the Global Design Project color challenge #225...use Flirty Flamingo, Real Red & Whisper White.  Stampin Up's Beautiful Blizzard was perfect for this non traditional snowflake color card...actually snowflakes don't really have a color right?!  I added some "crystals" so it works for the CASology CRYSTAL challenge as well.




Card #3 for the CASology challenge #360...CRYSTAL!  I don't have any crystal stamps so I decided to crystalize my snowflake for this challenge.  I am using a felt snowflakes and coated it with some chunky glitter to create crystals...the photo does not do it justice!!


#bethegift challenge:  Invite someone over this month...get it on the calendar! Smile!

4 comments:

  1. These sparkle snowflakes are gorgeous and I love the pink splash behind them, super placement too. Thanks for joining CASology.

    ReplyDelete
  2. All three are awesome cards! Thank you for joining us at CASology! Your crystalized snowflake is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. All three cards are lovely - thanks for sharing with us at Hand Stamped Sentiments.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow!! Very beautiful cards and very sparkly too. Thanks for joining us at CASology :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails