Friday, March 27, 2020

3 Challenges // One Card


Three challenges in one card today....a color challenge from the Color Throwdown team, a sketch challenge from Paper Players, and a grid from the TicTacToe team.  The color combo from the Color Throwdown challenge is...Pink//Purple//White.  This color combo worked perfectly with my three in a row on the TicTacToe grid...Pastel Colors//Die Cuts//Color Based Card.  I am using Stampin Up's Wisteria Wonder for my card base...Pink & Purple are pastel colors...my seashell dies were a gift from my hubby (sorry but I can't remember the company they are from).  

I love the embossing on these dies but hate that you can't see it very good in the photo.  I took an extra close up picture in hopes that you could see it a little better.  Still not as good as in real life but...

#bethegift challenge:    Learn something new today and share it with a friend...give the gift of education.

1 comment:

  1. D.J. I love these sea shells and the beautiful pink color you used. Such a serene and peaceful card! So happy you joined my sketch challenge at The Paper Players and the Tic Tac Toe challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails