Wednesday, March 4, 2020

Just Us Girls Challenge #525



Inlay Die Cuts....that is the challenge from Just Us Girls!!  I love the look this gives but it is very time intensive...especially if you change the colors!!  I used Stampin Up's Rose Garden thinlits for the inlay portion and the verse is from the Rose Wonder stamp set.  I cut out the rose and the leaves in two different colors and then inlaid one color into the other...that is what I meant by time consuming, but I love the stain glass look it creates when using two colors.

#bethegift challenge: Give the gift of service...think of 3 ways you can love others by serving them.

Image may contain: textUpdate:  This card was chosen as the Chic of the week!!  What an honor!!

1 comment:

  1. Time certainly not wasted!! This is very beautiful! Thanks for joining the girls and I over at Just Us Girls!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails