Monday, March 16, 2020

2 Cards//Color Throwdown #584 & CASology #363



CARD #1:  Here is my take on the color challenge from the Color Throwdown team.  
Dark green//Light green//Black

I am using a die from Stampin Up and the sentiment is from Tim Holtz.










CARD #2:  Made this card for the CASology challenge...the cue card...SKYLINE.  I had no stamps that fit the skyline theme so I printed this silhouette and used my sponge brayer and stamps to create the back ground.

#bethegift challenge:  Bake cookies and take them to your local fire department to brighten their day!


3 comments:

  1. Thank you for joining us at CASology! Your card is wonderful! I love the starry background!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the building silhouette against the starry sky! Thanks for joining us at CASology!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This would be very encouraging to get in the mail:)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails