Tuesday, March 3, 2020

Tic Tac Toe Challenge #053

Tic Tac Toe!!  I win with the center column...Green//Flowers//Tree!!  I love how springy this card turned out!!  I know I am ready for some warmer weather and budding flowers!!  Thanks to the Tic Tac Toe challenge for the inspiration for this card!!  I think all three element in this card...the green tree, the flowers, and the sentiment came from three different stamp sets/bundles from Stampin Up. You see...I had my craft table covered with all kinds of sets, inks, and papers and I just was putting things together as I cleaned up!!  Clean up takes longer when you create while putting things away!!!  The struggle is real!!
Update:  I was a team pick!!

2 comments:

  1. Haha - it so is DJ! You should see my craft desk at the moment - chaos!! Such a pretty card though and a great way to make use of bits and pieces - it does have a lovely feeling of Spring, which I am ready for too! Thanks for playing along over at TicTacToe this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a super fun card!!! Thanks for playing along in the TTT challenge!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails