Monday, April 20, 2020

Fusion Challenge & Color Throwdown Challenge #589


I am a huge fan of the gray/black/red color combo!!  I just had to play along again with the Color Throwdown challenge.  The color combo this week also work great with the Fusion challenge.  The Fusion challenge give us a picture and a sketch...the choice is yours...use one or the other or both.  Today I am using both for my card.


#bethegift challenge:   Today, let go of something that you have been carrying against someone else.
.                    

3 comments:

  1. Deb, your card is a fabulous take on both the Fusion and the CTD challenges! I always love seeing poppies on a card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful! Love the subtle background that sets off the main elements! So happy you joined us at CTD!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The gray, black and red worked perfectly! beautiful card! Glad you joined us at Fusion!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails