Tuesday, April 21, 2020

Less Is More Challenge #417



Out of Focus...that is the challenge from Less is More.  I decided the stamp and twist technique was perfect for this challenge.  And chalking up an embossed image always give off a little out of focus look.  But honestly this card became a bit "more" than expected so I am not sure it qualifies for a "less is more" challenge.  But it was the inspiration behind that card...so here it is!!

#bethegift challenge:   Forgive someone...genuinely!

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous card ! I didn't know this technique and it is definitely a perfect one to make an Out of Focus effect. I love your design too but as you said, it is a bit to much according the LIM rules. Anyway, I'm happy to have learnt a new to me technique. Thanks so much for sharing and for playing along at Less is More.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails