Thursday, April 30, 2020

2 Cards // 2 Challenges

Today I am posting two cards that I have created for two different challenges....

Cardz 4 Guyz LogoCardz 4 Guyz challenge....create a card that features dies.  I used a "with sympathy" sentiment die along with the fish dies from Stampin Up's Catch of the Day thinlits die.  This card was created for my son in law (who loves to fish) that lost his grandmother.  Sympathy cards are usually all about flowers...not this time...especially since it was for a guy!!


For my second card...I am playing with the new sentiment downloads that Stampin Up is offering right now...Share Sunshine.  Pages and pages of encouraging and fun sentiments relating to the situation that we find ourselves in right now...Covid-19!!  "6 feet apart but still in my heart" The cost of this download is $12 and all of that is being donated to charities that are helping out during this time.  I also am using the sketch challenge from Paper Players as my inspiration.

#bethegift challenge:   How can you live "given" today?? Do it in hidden ways!!

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful and very elegant!Thanks for playing along at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both cards are lovely. I like the idea of a sentiment as the main feature for our challenge. Thanks for joining my challenge at Cardz4guyz. Love Dawn x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both cards are fabulous. I love the sentiment on the second one, too. So glad you joined us at the Players this week
    jaydee

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the negative form of the die cut on the male card. Thanks for playing along with us at Cardz 4 Guyz. Caz. DT.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails