Monday, April 13, 2020

Inspird By Challenge #119 & Just Us Girls Challenge #531




Here is my take on
two challenges...the Inspired By photo challenge & sketch, and the Just Us Girls challenge to create a square card that included squares.  I used Stampin Up's Sprinkles of Life stamp set and matching punch, along with the stitched shapes thinlits to create today's card.  The designer papers are from my stash of retired papers.  



#bethegift challenge:  Invite some one to dinner...during this time of quarantine this might be tricky!?! Get creative!!

2 comments:

  1. Your card is so very pretty! I love your beautiful basket of flowers and your choice of patterned papers for the sketch! Thank you for sharing @ Inspired By this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty flower basket, I love those soft colors too. Thanks so much for joining us at Just Us Girls this week

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails