Saturday, August 1, 2020

Paper Craft Crew Challenge #386 & Color Throwdown Challenge #604


Today I am combining a color challenge and a sketch challenge.  The sketch challenge is from the team over at the Paper Craft Crew Challenge...I love the triangles!!  While I am sure they would have been okay with other shapes being used, I decided to stick with the triangles.  The color combo is from the Color Throwdown Challenge.  Their combo this week is Terracotta, White, and Black.  Terracotta makes me think of bricks...so out came that embossing folder from Stampin Up!!  This card will be added to my stash of masculine birthday cards!!
                                                                                                            Horizontal Sketch featuring a large upside down triangle with a smaller triangle overlapping on the left with a banner behind the triangles.
#bethegift challenge: Plan one special thing for a special someone this month.

3 comments:

  1. Lovely Card! I really like the texture look of the triangles. Thanks for joining the Paper Craft Crew this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the addition of brick work to this striking card! Thank you for joining us at the Paper Craft Crew this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That brick background is fantastic! Thank you for joining the Paper Craft Crew this week!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails