Saturday, August 29, 2020

Color Throwdown Challenge #608 & Global Design Project #255


The Color Throwdown challenge this week.....
orangepinkyellow and peach!  My choices for these colors are Stampin Up's Pumpkin Pie, Pink Pirouette, So Saffron, and Peekaboo Peach. These colors made me think of Fall....maybe it is all the Pumpkin Spice Latte commercials!!  With Fall on my mind I pulled out my Tim Holtz leaf stamp which is perfect for the Global Design Project (#GDP255) theme challenge...Trees/Leaves!  I had fun sponging and blending these 4 colors onto this cut out leaf.

                                  

#bethegift challenge:   Learn something new today and reach out to teach someone else!

1 comment:

  1. Using an autumn leaf with these colors is just perfect! Beautiful! Thanks so much for joining us at the Color Throwdown this week!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails