Tuesday, August 25, 2020

Tic Tac Toe Challenge #078 & Paper Crafted Crew Challenge #389

Here is my take on the Tic Tac Toe challenge.  For the current game board I am playing my three is a row down the right side...balloons//any shape die//free.  

Balloons...Balloon punch

Any shape die...cheers sentiment

Free...primary colors

I am also using the sketch challenge from the Paper Craft Crew.  I just love their sketches...so may pieces and parts that it makes getting creative fun!!  Thanks for the inspiration!!

                                   

#bethegift challenge:  Share a quote or scripture with someone today...because words we speak make souls stronger.

3 comments:

  1. Love your card! Cheers! Thank you for joining the Paper Craft Crew this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea for a card! Thanks for joining the Paper Craft Crew this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, what a cheerful birthday greeting! This is really cute. I'm so glad you played along with us at the Paper Craft Crew this week!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails