Wednesday, November 11, 2020

Mojo Monday Sketch Challenge #569 // Tic Tac Toe Challenge #089

Two challenges inspired today's card...

Mojo Monday Sketch #569...Julee has another fun sketch to get your creative juices flowing!!  Join the fun and play along!!  #mojomondaysketch569

Tic Tac Toe Challenge #089...My three in a row run down the right hand side of this game board.  (Floral/Silver/Bird)  I used a floral silhouette so that I could give my card a more masculine feel, stamped a trio of flying birds, and finished it off with some silver eyelet tape.

 

#bethegift challenge:  Go ahead and let that car merge in front of you in the middle of busy traffic!!






4 comments:

  1. The moon behind the stamped silhouette looks so beautiful and I love the addition of the birds flying off. Thanks so much for sharing with us this week at the Tic Tac Toe challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a very elegant card. The silhouetted floral is quite striking against your background. Thanks for joining us this week at TTTC!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a lovely card. So glad you could join me for Mojo Monday!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails