Tuesday, November 24, 2020

TGIF Challenge #291 & Just Add Ink Challenge #532

Two challenges inspired this card...


TGIF Challenge #291...Their current challenge is a theme challenge...Thankful!!  This is the time of year that we all focus more intently on the things that we are thankful for and I enjoy seeing everyone's lists and daily posts!  Each year during this time I challenge myself moving forward to be intentional with my thanks all year not just in November!!  So make several thank you cards for this challenge and send them through out 2021 to someone letting them know you are thankful for them!!  

Just Add Ink Challenge #532...A sketch challenge!!  I added a few elements to the sketch...a stamped background and used two offset circles!!  I hope that wasn't too much liberty....cause I love the finished product!!

#bethegift challenge:  Write a note of thanks to your Thanksgiving hosts this year.  Remind them that their time and energy is seen and appreciated.




2 comments:

  1. I like the way you have used the double circles. A great idea to stamp the background. Chantell Just Add Ink

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely addition of background stamping - it creates a lovely continuous design. Very pretty. Thank you for sharing with us at Just Add Ink x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails