Sunday, November 1, 2020

CAS Colours & Sketches Challenge #395


Here is my take on the sketch challenge from the CAS Colours & Sketches team.  I used the top hats from Stampin Up's Guy Greeting stamp set.  The sentiment "world's greatest" I embossed onto vellum and laid it over the stamped top hats.  The hats didn't show through as much as I would have liked them too!!

#bethegift challenge:  November 1st!!  This is the month of thankfulness!!  So...think of 3 gifts each day that you are thankful for and then reach out to thank the 3 people who directly or indirectly make those gifts possible!!



2 comments:

  1. What a fabulous card for a guy. I love it. Love Dawn x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the masculine vibe to your card!!! Very cool. Thanks so much for playing along with us at the CC&S challenge blog.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails