Tuesday, March 23, 2021

Cardz 4 Guyz Challenge #267 // Time Out Challenge #183

 Two cards....

First Card...
It is time for a new Cardz 4 Guyz challenge.  Our new challenge calls for a masculine "by the water" card.  For my card I am using Stampin Up's By the Dock bundle.  

This card also fits the Time Out challenge.  Their challenge is to be DIFFERENT!!  This card is definitely different for me...I rarely create a scene with my stamping.



Second card...

Inspired By // #IB ...A photo challenge & a sketch challenge!!  I used both the photo and the sketch.  In real life my tribe of girlfriends shows up much better than in this picture...I hate when then happens!!  We all need a girlfriend or two that are with us till the end!

 

Verse of the Day:

The Lord is my rock, my fortress, and my deliverer, my God, my rock where I seek refuge, my shield and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold.

Psalms 18:2 (CSB)



3 comments:

  1. This is an amazing scene, your colouring is superb, so much depth and love the way you left some space around the frog. And the clouds look fab, superb card. Thanks for joining Time Out x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two wonderful cards! Your patchwork quilt is lovely. Thanks for joining us at IB!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm terrible at making masculine cards, so seeing fantastic cards like this always inspires me. The scene is incredible and so well done. Love how you did the sky, has so much interest to it than a blue sky with a couple of white clouds. You coloured the dock so well, the wood looks so real and detailed. I think you should make more cards like this and I'm so happy you shared it with us at TIME OUT!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails