Thursday, March 4, 2021

Tic Tac Toe #102 // Global Design Project #281 // Paper Players #530

 3 challenges inspired today's card...


Tic Tac Toe // #TTTC102
...A game challenge!! My winning three in a row runs diagonally across the board...flowers, word die cut, and stencil for the win!!  

Global Design Project // #GDP281 ...A color challenge!! The trio of colors for this project...Real Red, Bermuda Bay, and Blushing Bride.

The Paper Players // #PP530 ...A sketch challenge!! I hope it is okay...I flipped the sketch.  It wasn't my intention but I got my flowers a little to low and needed to do that in order for the ribbon and sentiment to look balanced.  Note to the PP team...If you need to remove it I completely understand.


  


Verse of the Day:

Strive for peace with everyone, and for the holiness without which no one will see the Lord.

HEBREWS 12:14 (ESV)


3 comments:

  1. Cool color combo for a floral card! And I love the brick mask on the angle; really gives a great look for the background! Thanks for sharing at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, DJ! I love the rich colors. The angled bricks are the perfect background. Your ribbon treatment is a wonderful and unique accent. Thank you so much for playing in my sketch challenge at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely card - thanks for sharing it with out TTT challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails