Monday, March 29, 2021

Freshly Made Sketches #478 // Fab Friday Challenge #210

 Today's card was inspired by 2 challenges...


Freshly Made Sketch // #FMS ...A sketch challenge!  I found this sketch to be challenging even though it was a simple one, but I like how it turned out.

Fab Friday // #210 ...A color challenge!  The color combo for this current challenge is Misty Moonlight, Pear Pizzazz, and Smokey Slate.  Perfect combo for a lighthouse scene using Stampin Up's High Tide stamp set.





Verse of the Day:

Jesus said to him, “I am the way, and the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

JOHN 14:6 (ESV)


6 comments:

  1. Beautiful design! Perfect way to use those colors. Thanks for joining us at Fab Friday, hope to see you again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card! I like how you used the Smoky Slate for the masked off sand. The birds are a nice touch to bring some of the blue to the top of the card! Thanks for sharing at Fab Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, DJ! LOVE this layout, what a perfect use of our colors! The lighthouse and birds look amazing in the blue! Thanks so much for playing at Fab Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a lovely card. It's a beautiful tranquil scene. Love Dawn x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great take on the sketch! I love your lighthouse scene! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this card Deb! Your take on the sketch is creative - I totally adore the scene you've created. Thanks for joining us at FMS this week!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails