Sunday, March 28, 2021

Hand Stamped Sentiments #360 // As You See It Challenge #246 // CAS Colours & Sketches #412

 3 challenges inspired today's card...


Hand Stamped Sentiments // #HSS360 ...A color challenge!  The trio of colors for this challenge: So Saffron, Pear Pizzazz, and Highland Heather.  Perfect for creating a collection of Easter eggs.

As You See It // #AYSI246 ...A theme challenge!  Easter it is!! And who doesn't love a basket of Easter eggs!!

CAS Colours & Sketches // #412 ...A sketch challenge!  I enjoyed this sketch so much I used it for the second time this week.  This sketch was perfect for showcasing my nest of Easter eggs.

 

Verse of the Day:

So they took branches of palm trees and went out to meet him, crying out, “Hosanna! Blessed is he who comes in the name of the Lord, even the King of Israel!”

JOHN 12:13 (ESV)









8 comments:

  1. Such a sweet combination of challenges! I like the way you've used twine for the three verticals and the nest of eggs for the oval. Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love everything about this card - that lovely white background and the touch of string and the nest of eggs is just adorable - thank you for sharing with us at HSS this week. Fiona, DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is ingenious!!! I love your interpretation with the twine. Beautiful background texture and florals. Thanks so much for playing along with us at the CC&S challenge blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweet image (I am pushover for nests and eggs!) and I love your interpretation of the sketch too! So happy you shared this with us at As You See It this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just fabulous DJ! I love the nest of eggs but it's your details that have hooked me in - the twine as the vertical stripes and that adorable little tag. Thank you for playing with us at CAS Colours and Sketches this week! Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is great, dj! I love the texture on the nest and in the background! And your cute tag! Thanks for joining our Theme Challenge at As You See It Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a nice use of the strings to take on the sketch! Thank you for playing along with CC&S challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The detail on your eggs is so fun! I love the speckles!!!! Thanks for playing along with us at HSS!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails