Tuesday, June 15, 2021

Cardz 4 Guyz #273 // Fab Friday #215


Time for a new challenge over at Cardz 4 Guyz!!  #C4G273  For this new challenge we want you to create a masculine card using dogs or puppies!!  We hope you will join the fun and play along with us!!  We are excited to see what you come up with.   For my card I used dog themed washi tape and layered it on card stock then cut it out using my oval die.  I embellished it with some hemp and doggie enamel dots.  


I am also playing along with the sketch challenge from Fab Friday.  #fabfri215  This was a very simple sketch and worked perfect for my idea of layering up washi tape. 



1 comment:

  1. Amazing that these are all washi tapes! They are perfect together. I thought you'd used a sheet of paper, and loved it, but washi puts it over the top!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails