Thursday, June 3, 2021

TGIF Challenges #318 // Tic Tac Toe Challenge #115

Today's card was inspired by 2 challenges...


TGIF Challenge // #tgifc318
...A designer take over challenge!  For this current challenge we are to use Stampin Blends.  I used Daffodil Delight and Old Olive blends to create my plaids...both on the background and on the shirt.

Tic Tac Toe Challenge // #tttc115 ...A game board challenge! My winning three in a row line up across the top of the board.  Father image (Stampin Up's A Good Man stamp set), plaid (created my own using blends), and texture (knotted cording and embossed background) are the three elements showcased on my card.






VERSE OF THE DAY

“Look! I stand at the door and knock. If you hear my voice and open the door, I will come in, and we will share a meal together as friends.

Revelation 3:20 (NLT)

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails