Monday, June 7, 2021

Paper Craft Crew Challenge #429 // Time Out Challenge #189

 2 challenges inspired today's card...


Paper Craft Crew // #PCC429 ...A sketch challenge!  I liked all the layers that this sketch called for!! Perfect for using Stampin Up's Stitched Rectangle dies.  

Time Out // #189 ...A quote challenge!  "It is spring again" and roses are blooming on my card!!



 VERSE OF THE DAY

And I will give you a new heart, and I will put a new spirit in you. I will take out your stony, stubborn heart and give you a tender, responsive heart.

Ezekiel 36:26 (NLT)


1 comment:

  1. My favourite part of Spring is seeing the flowers bloom - and you have captured that beautifully with your design! Thanks so much for playing along with us at TIME OUT!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails