Saturday, June 12, 2021

Freshly Made Sketches #489 // Color Throwdown #646 // As You See It #252

  3 challenges inspired today's card...


Freshly Made Sketches // #FMS489
...A sketch challenge!! I feel like I may have lost a bit in translation with this sketch but love how my card turned out.  I may just have to revisit this challenge!!

Color Throwdown // #ctd646 ...A color challenge!! The trio of colors called for in this sketch--navy, aqua, and gray!  A beachy combo indeed and perfect for a masculine card!!

As You See It // #AYSI252 ...A Y chromosome challenge!  That means a masculine card.  I didn't add a sentiment to the front so that it could be either Father's Day or Birthday!!







Verse of the Day:

Love is patient and kind; love does not envy or boast; it is not arrogant

1 CORINTHIANS 13:4 (ESV)


3 comments:

  1. I love this collage, dj! I even remember that ship manifest stamp in the background from The Open Sea stamp set! The colours and layout are perfect for a masculine card and the collage is so artistically done! Thanks for applying the "Y" with us at As You See It Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how this turned out as well! Beautiful collage of images! Glad you joined us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fabulous masculine collage! Beautiful placement of each carefully chosen item. Love your colour choices too. Thanks for joining us again at As You See It Challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails