Monday, June 28, 2021

Color Throwdown Challenge #648 // Freshly Made Sketches #491

 2 challenges inspired today's card...


Color Throwdown // #ctd648
...A color challenge!! The color combo for this challenge is orange, green, pink, and purple!  Perfect for the new InColors from Stampin Up!!  I used designer papers in Polished Pink for my pink, Soft Succulent for my green, Pale Papaya for my orange, Fresh Freesia for my purple.

Freshly Made Sketches // #FMS491 ...A sketch challenge!! This sketch made the perfect backdrop for the this duo of palms from Stampin Up's Timeless Tropical bundle!! 


VERSE OF THE DAY

But you will receive power when the Holy Spirit has come upon you, and you will be my witnesses in Jerusalem and in all Judea and Samaria, and to the end of the earth.”

Acts 1:8 (ESV) Courtsey of YouVersion


4 comments:

  1. Love your color blocked background! Awesome take on the Throwdown colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this tropical themed card with its fabulous colors. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great combination for the background! What a super take on the sketch. So glad you joined us this week at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your use of those colors and the sketch!! Perfect for "aloha"! Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails