Thursday, October 20, 2022

2 Card Thursday

 

Card #1 inspired by 3 challenges...

The Paper Players // #PP613 ...A CAS challenge!!  A clean and simple card & anything with wheels.  I picked a bicycle for my "anything with wheels" portion of the challenge!!

INKspirational Challenge // #276 ...A word prompt challenge!! IMAGINE!! I remembered that Stampin Up's retired Word Play set from back in 2010 (don't ask me how I remembered this) had this sentiment that is perfect for this word prompt.

Retro Rubber Challenge // #rrcb193 ...An anything goes challenge.  But it needs to be with a stamp that is over a year old.  This sentiment stamp definitely fits that part of the challenge...it is out of Stampin Up's Word Play set from back in 2010!! 



Card #2 inspired by 1 challenge...

Sketch Saturday Challenge// #SSC711 ...A sketch challenge!!  I love the simplicity of this sketch.  I left the sentiment off the front thinking it could be a winter birthday, thinking of you, or a Christmas card...which ever was needed!!  I like keeping "blank" cards on hand!


Verse of the Day: 
(courtesy of YouVersion)



4 comments:

  1. Great way to incorporate wheels on your PP challenge card! I remember that "imagine" stamp too..good thing we stampers hold on to things, right?! Thanks for playing with my CAS challenge this week at the Players!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your bike card, DJ! Love how you stamped the bike on purple cardstock and just let a few jewels be your accents. Thanks for playing along with the Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome way to combine these 3 challenges, I love the purple background for this cute bike.
    Thank you for sharing with us at RETRO RUBBER.
    Stay healthy and safe.
    XO
    Maria/DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. So fun, Deb, I remember that sentiment so well! What a great card for it, love the bike, and I adore purple, lol. Thanks so much for playing at Retro Rubber!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails