Thursday, October 6, 2022

Happy Fall Y'all

 2 Fall Cards...

Card #1 inspired by 3 challenges...

Global Design Project // #GDP363 ...A theme challenge!!  The theme for this challenge is SPOOKY!!  A punch art ghost and a BOO sentiment makes this fall card a bit spooky!!

TicTacToe Challenge // #tttc181 ...A game board challenge!!  My winning three in a row on the current game board: Autumn Colors, Enamel Dots, & Ink Blending.

Just Us Girls // #JUG652 ...A technique challenge!!  Use scraps to make a card.  I have a "shirt box" that I slide scraps into when I clean up my work space and every now & then I make myself work from that box...this challenge was perfect for making me do that again.  The leaves and the tag were laying on the top, my ghost was punched out of a scrap piece of white card stock, and the twine was left over from a bow whose tails were too long.





Card #2 inspired by 3 challenges...

The Paper Players // #PP611 ...A theme challenge!!  Changing seasons...Autumn!!  I got this idea for a "leaf forest" from a Life Is Good t-shirt I saw at a gift shop this past weekend.  Cute!! Right!?!

Addicted to CAS // #230 ...A code word challenge that is CAS!! The code word for this challenge...AUTUMN!! My clean and simple "leaf forest" fit the challenge given to us by the Addicted to CAS team.

TGIF Challenges // #tgifc399 ...A "what would you do" challenge!!  What would you do...without a sentiment??  File it behind my "blank" tab in my card file box!!  Yep!!  That is what I would do!!





Verse of the Day: (courtesy of YouVersion)





4 comments:

  1. Deb... fabulous CAS card. Love your ghostie! Thanks so much for joining and sharing at TicTacToe...as well as Just Us Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What wonderful cards, Deb! I love the great fall colors and the leaf die cuts...a perfect autumn card. Thank you for playing with The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. your leaf forest is a fun idea Deb - I love the stitched detailing! Thanks for playing my theme challenge over at the Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Deb, I love your trio of leaves - so perfect for our Autumn theme. So glad you shared this beauty with us at Addicted to CAS this week
    jaydee

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails