Sunday, October 30, 2022

New Challenge @ Sunday Stamps #295

 Today begins a new challenge at...


Sunday Stamps // #SS295 ...A color challenge!!  Autumn Bounty!!  Today begins a new challenge over at Sunday Stamps.  Challenge--from the 5 colors given in the color palette, use at least three of them.  Our design team has some great cards to get your creative juices flowing, so hop on over to our blog and check them out.  We hope you will join the fun and play along with us!!  It is always so much fun to see your creations!!

For me, these colors had me thinking of a hot cuppa!!  So, out came my Cozy Cup set and I used ribbons from floral arrangements as the backdrop.  I love it when I can re-cycle things shared with love...now on a card, the love continues to be passed around.

2 other challenges inspired this card...


Paper Craft Crew Challenges // #PCC490 ...A sketch challenge!!  Every card has a sketch and today I used the one given by the PCC team as my starting point.

Festive Friday // #FF0121 ...An inspo list challenge!!  The current inspo list is in honor of National Family PJ Day!  From the list of 10 lists, choose at least three to be used on your card.  My three are hot chocolate (a cuppa warm chocolatey goodness), blanket (layered and folded my blue ribbon creating an appearance of a blanket), and circles (my cup, sentiment, and the polk-a-dots on my kraft ribbon).


Update: 
This card was chosen by the Festive Friday design team as a FAVE!!  Thanks for this honor!!

Card #2 inspired by 2 challenges...

Inspired By // #IB209 ...An inspiration challenge!! With an optional sketch!!  I used both for my card.  I hate that you can't see the spiders and their webs very good in the photo.  In real life it is very clear!!

TGIF Challenge // #tgifc392 ...A "what to do" challenge!?!  What would you do without black ink?  Stamp white ink on black!!  Perfect for stamping a spider web!!



Verse of the Day: (courtesy of YouVersion)



6 comments:

  1. All of your projects are fabulous!
    Thanks for joining us at the Inspired by challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful cards, Deb! The ribbons add so much texture to the first card. I love the blue color and the cup of latte. Thank you for playing at Festive Friday this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a perfect card for the challenge photo. I love how you executed this challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Deb I love you card. Thanks for playing along I. The Festive Friday Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such cute projects! I love the little ghosts on the card. so cute! Thanks for playing at IB!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Deb, cozy cup is one of my all time favorite Greetery sets and you showcased it beautifully. So glad you shared this fabulous card with us at Festive Friday this week
    Jaydee

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails