Monday, October 3, 2022

Monday Morning and I NEED this COFFEE!!

 


4 challenges inspired today's card...

Color Throwdown // #ctd712 ...A color challenge!!  The colors called for in this challenge are orange, blue, cream, and kraft.

TicTacToe Challenge // #tttc181 ...A game board challenge!!  My winning three in a row are leaves, ribbon, and autumn colors.

INKspirational Challenges // #275 ...A technique challenge!!  STENCILS!!  Use a stencil on your card...I used two.

Inspired By Challenge //#IB205 ...An inspirational photo challenge!! They also give an optional sketch and today I used both the photo and the sketch.






Verse of the Day: (courtesy of YouVersion)




2 comments:

  1. You love coffee don't you??!! Another great card and I love the big leaf shapes. Thanks for joining in at Inkspirational.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this! Thanks for joining us at IB!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails