Wednesday, October 19, 2022

TGIF #390 // Inspired By #207 // Festive Friday #0120 // Hand Stamped Sentiments #400

 Card #1 inspired by 3 challenges...

Inspired By // #IB207 ...An inspiration challenge with optional sketch!! I decided to use both.  Another fall card to bring in the cooler weather.

Festive Friday // #FF0120 ...An inspo list challenge!!  This challenge gives us a list of 10 items in honor of a "day" and then we are to create a card using 3 of the items from the list.  This current challenge has a list highlighting Halloween.  My three items off of the inspo list are orange, pumpkin, and black.

Hand Stamped Sentiments // #HSS400 ...An inspiration challenge!! FALL!! Pumpkins, leaves, and rich autumn colors!! 




Card #2 inspired by 1 challenge...

TGIF Challenge // #tgifc390 ...A sketch challenge!!  I love nautical themes and I needed some birthday cards added to my stash after this weekend...so...that is how I used the sketch.


Verse of the Day: (courtesy of YouVersion)



8 comments:

  1. great mix of challenges for a pretty card.
    Thanks for joining us at the Inspired by challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful cards, Deb! I LOVE the stitched leaves on the first card. WOW! What wonderful texture! It's a lovely fall card for sure. Thank you for sharing with Festive Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, Deb, so gorgeous - I LOVE those stitched leaves! Such an elegant touch... Thanks so much for playing at Hand Stamped Sentiments!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Deb, I love the stitching on your leaves - so much fabulous texture. So glad you shared this with us at Festive Friday this week
    Jaydee

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love how you added texture with the Stitching. Thanks for playing along with us in the Festive Friday Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the stitched detail on your card. Thank you for joining us at the Festive Friday Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a fun card and great use of the inspiration pictures! I love all the texture that you have created with the layers. Thanks so much for joining the hand stamped sentiments challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the stitched leaves and the contrast with the brown printed paper. Such a pretty fall card! Thanks so much for joining us at Hand Stamped Sentiments.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails