Monday, September 25, 2023

Coffee + Christmas + Candy

 Card #1: Coffee + Christmas + Candy

Inspired by 2 challenges...

Caffeinated Christmas Challenge // #CCCC21 ...A Chirstmas + Coffee + Candy challenge!!  I love peppermint with my coffee and not only at Christmas...any time works for me!!  These cute little mice have me in mind as they brew up a minty cup of joe!!  The peppermint sticks are me candy element called for in this current challenge.

Never Before Used Schtuff // #NBUS54 ...A "never been used" challenge!!  This card included several never been used items.  1st is the stamped mice image from Colorado Craft Company.  This stamp is getting inked for the first time on today's card.  2nd, I bought these peppermint stick embellishments this weekend at Hobby Lobby with this card in mind.



Update: 
This cute coffee card was given special mention over at the Caffeinated Christmas challenge!!  Thanks to the team for a shout out on my mischievous mice card.

Card #2...

Inspired by 3 challenges...

Color Throwdown Challenge // #ctd761 ...A color challenge!!  The color combination for this challenge is orange, navy, mustard and aqua.  A perfect color combination for playing with my new stencil from A Colorful Life Designs.  I used this same stencil yesterday...just had to play with it a little bit more!!

Simply Clean & Simple // SEPT2023 ...A CAS challenge!!  Clean and simple while using a stencil!!  I am having so much fun playing with this new stencil I just got in the mail.

Paper Craft Crew Challenge // #PCC536 ...A sketch challenge!!  I used some liberties with this sketch and allowed my stencil waves to be the horizontal lines and my sentiment ended up being bigger than I planned so it got placed across it at an angle instead of at the bottom of the circle.




Verse of the Day: (courtesy of YouVersion)





3 comments:

  1. Both cards, each one unique but each one beautifully created!!
    Thank you for joining our challenge at Simply Clean & Simple.
    Diane Co-Owner
    {Nellies Nest}
    {Simply Clean & Simple}
    {Triple B}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! Thank you for sharing with us at Simply Clean & Simple Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely fantastic image in the first card. I love these images, they are so cute and I hope to add some to my collection. The second card is a great CAS design and oh how inviting those colors are too.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails