Tuesday, September 19, 2023

New Challenge @ Cardz 4 Guyz #C4G331

 


Today begins a new challenge at...

Cardz 4 Guyz // #C4G331 ...A masculine challenge using the theme of STARS!!  Stampin Up's To the Moon stamp set has the perfect sentiment for this new challenge.  "Always reach for the Stars."  I knew I wanted this sentiment to be the building block for my card.  I used star dies and clustered up some stars in designer paper and plain card stock, and finished it off with a ribbon banner and some twine.

#C4G331 // Stars

The possibilities are endless with this STARS theme and we can't wait to see how this challenge inspires you.  Hop on over to our blog for all the details and additional inspiration from the rest of the design team.  Then join the fun and play along with us.

Today's card was also inspired by...

Festive Friday Challenges // #FF0143 ...An inspo list challenge!!  From the inspo list honoring World Card Making Day, pick 3 of the 10 items on the inspo list to use on your card. The 3 elements that I picked for me card: twine, bright color, and layers.  My second card also used 3 elements from this list...heat embossing, layers, and matching envelope.


Card #2 inspired by 4 challenges...

Just Us Girls // #JUG697 ...A mood board challenge!!  The fall leaves and the coffee were my inspiration from this mood board collection.  Thus my sentiment..."the leaves are falling, the coffee is calling".

Inspired By Challenges // #IB255 ...An inspiration challenge!!  My inspiration from the photo...orange & newsprint.  

TicTacToe Challenges // #tttc226 ...A game board challenge!!  My winning three in a row on this tic-tac-toe game board: foliage, gems, and matching envelope.

Retro Rubber Challenge // #rrcb215 ...A theme challenge!!  It's Fall!! That is right...in just a few days it will be fall.  Fall colors, leaves, and all things pumpkin spice.  This challenge also askes us to use stamps that are over a year old.  I have had this Tim Holtz stamp for over 5 years.




Update: 
What an honor!!  This "leaves are falling, coffee is calling" card was chosen as a "top 3" over at the Festive Friday challenge.  Thanks to the design team for the shout out on this card.


Verse of the Day: (courtesy of YouVersion)



9 comments:

  1. I'm falling for your leaf card; it's soooo pretty! The ribbon and gem are delightful special touches. Thank you for joining us at Just Us Girls.
    ~carol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a sucker for the Tim Holtz blueprint stamps and yours is awesome! Love how you took the fall colors and added them to the stamped panel!! Thanks for playing along with us at Just Us Girls this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Deb, that leaf is a total stunner! What a fabulous image, and such perfect coloring! Love this fun Fall card! Thanks so much for playing at Retro Rubber!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness I just love this card Deb! It seems to scream Autumn, and I love the fact that it mentions coffee too. So perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great cards! I love how you were inspired by our inspiration picture. Thanks so much for playing along at Inspired By!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absoluty gorgeous cards💐☺️ congrats
    Have a great day

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my, I just love your card and all the creativity. Thanks for playing along with us for the Festive Friday Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this card with its detail and autumnal colours. Thank you for joining us for the Festive Friday Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations! Your fabulous creation was selected as a Festive Fave over at the Festive Friday Challenge. Please hop over to the challenge blog to grab your winner’s badge for your blog. Thanks so much for joining us and I hope you will play along again soon!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails