Thursday, September 7, 2023

The Best Time To Plant A Tree...


3 challenges inspired today's card...

Time Out Challenges // #TOC246 ...A quote challenge!!  "The best time to plant a tree was 20 years ago, the second best time is now."  So of course I had to "plant" a tree on today's card.

TGIF Challenges // #tgifc436 ...A color chalenge!!  The trio of colors for this challenge: Crumb Cake, Blackberry Bliss, and Pool Party.   

Addicted to Stamps & More // #ATSM453 ...A theme challenge!!  BIRTHDAY!!  I needed some masculine birthday cards added to my stash so today's birthday card has a masculine feel to it but could also be used for a female.



Winner Winner...Another win over at the Time Out challenge!!  Looking forward to some new digis....thanks to Verda Sharma for sponsoring this win!!

The Verse of the Day: (courtesy of YouVersion)






4 comments:

  1. Deb... so love your style. You always make me think twice to see if I know how you made your card. Great scene. Thanks for joining and sharing at Time Out this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty... what a neat texture to those strips of colour! I can't even begin to tell you how much I love this card! The penguins and the tree. The ink blending. The layout. It's perfect! Thanks for playing along with us at Time Out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Deb, just wanted to let you know this lovely card was our randomly chosen winner for Time Out Challenge #246! Drop by the blog for further details on how to claim your prize.
    Hugs, Kate (DT Time Out)!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cool!! Thanks for the heads up! I did see it and sent a email out. This is my second win from yall...yippie!!

      Delete

Related Posts with Thumbnails