Tuesday, September 26, 2023

New Challenge @ Shopping Our Stash // #SOS506

 


Today begins a new challenge at...

Shopping Our Stash // #SOS506 ...A "use from your stash" challenge!!  For this challenge we want you to "COLOR ME BEAUTIFUL"!!  Use some type of coloring medium on your card.  For me I used watercolor pencils...three shades of yellow pencils to be exact.  My watercolor pencils have been part of my stash for many years...I think they are my favorite coloring medium.  From my stash I also used retired designer papers and retired twine.

Color Me Beautiful // #SOS506
Now it is your turn...What stamp set will you use to color?  What type of coloring medium will you used?  What goodies will you find in your stash to finish off your card?  We can't wait to see!!  We look forward to seeing your creativity come to life.  Hop on over to our blog and check out the challenge details and also be inspired by the rest of the design team.

Today's challenge was also inspired by 2 other challenges...


The Paper Players // #PP659 ...A sketch challenge!!  Thanks to Anne Marie for the fun sketch that inspired my card for the SOS challenge.  

Alphabet Challenge // 22SEPT2023 ...An alphabet challenge!!  M is for MONCHROME!!  I used multiple shades of yellow to create this baby card since the gender is not yet know on for this little one.  


Verse of the Day: (courtesy of YouVersion)



6 comments:

  1. Cute card, congrats 💐
    Happy day

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like how you managed to combine all these challenges into one fun card! That's a cute giraffe!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your happy smiling giraffe,a great card,thank you for joining in at the Alphabet Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  4. Deb, That giraffe looks like he is ready for some fun. So cute. Thanks for taking part in The Paper Players Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww, that little giraffe is the cutest! Great job with the sketch. Thank you so much for joining us this week over at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute image and terrific card with this sketch too.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails