Thursday, October 5, 2023

Color & Sketch Challenges

 


3 challenges inspired today's card...

CAS Colours & Sketches // #522 ...A color challenge!!  The color combination for this current challenge is Blueberry Bushel, Daffodil Delight, and Fresh Freesia.  Seemed like a wildflower combination to me.

Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge // #AHSC545 ...A sketch challenge!!  The challenge called for a bouquet of flowers and I decided these wildflower dies were perfect for this challenge.

Papercraft Challenges // #PC98 ...A theme challenge!!  RIBBON is the theme for this challenge.  I used to use this sheer ribbon all the time...had it in just about every color, and then the trend for it kinda faded but decided it was perfect for this challenge.  So glad I pulled it off the shelf...I forgot how pretty it is on a card.



Update:
So excited that this card was chosen as a "top 3" over at the Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge blog.  It is always fun to see that one of my creations gets chosen!!  Thanks to the team for the shout out on my card.

Verse of the Day: (courtesy of YouVersion)



7 comments:

  1. Stunning card. The flowers are beautiful. Thanks for playing with us at AHSC

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! I love the purple and yellow! Thanks for joining us at Atlantic Hearts Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant work with color and the sketch Deb. Thank you so much for sharing at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very lovely die cuts and they work great with those colors too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is stunning! I love that floral bunch you've created. Thank you so much for sharing with us at CC&S :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. So good! I love the floral bunch but I think my favorite is the sheer ribbon around it all. Thanks for joining us in this challenge at CC&S

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely beautiful layout of the flower bouquet! And great combination with other challenge theme. Thank you for playing along with CC&S challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails